Bespoke Booking Systems
Looking for a bespoke booking system for your business?
The trouble with using an ‘off the shelf’ booking system is that it will have been designed for a specific set of circumstances and may not quite fit your needs. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Many clients have come to us after trying to use a less flexible system but finding that it didn’t really suit them and the company offering it wasn’t able to modify it to cover everything they needed it to do.
Because of the unique way that our own systems have developed over the years, our bespoke booking systems are flexible, modular and, most importantly, designed and built in-house which means our programmers and developers can exactly match them to customer requirements. So if you want a booking system that is perfect for your needs, help is at hand for you right here.
Our default booking system already has 80 percent of what most customers need, and we can adjust the other 20 percent to match your exact needs
A bespoke booking system, attached to your website automates many processes to help you work both faster, and more efficiently. We can create you a bespoke booking system that is easily managed, saves administration time, saves and files all data securely, communicates and updates information swiftly to the releveant places and customer base as well as helping to generate more business. Our friendly team have worked with many booking system clients so we have the skills to help you. We are available if you call or email ... a team of real people at the end of the phone to sort out any issues, questions or problems, and get your business ready for action! Call 01323 739 376 now to find out or click here to chat to our team based in Eastbourne, UK.
Bespoke Booking Systems Built Specifically Around Your Needs
Services such as the following benefit from a bespoke booking system to save time and money and boost their business:
- Beauty salons
Which Booking System to Choose?
Many clients find booking systems that do 70% of what they want but not the other 30% which can be frustrating - especially if you are paying for what you do not use! Our bespoke booking systems can be built completely around your needs. So, if you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, but like many people realise that a a bespoke booking system would work wonders for your business, we can help. Having coded very many booking systems for different clients, we can produce a booking system that does exactly what you want it to do, coding it to your specifications and matching it to your website so that your customers can book your services easily on your site 24/7 without being redirected to another external site. However, because we are also website builders, if you think your website could do with a refresh, we can also build you a beautiful new website too, linking to your booking system. Or we can integrate our online booking system into your existing website. Our bespoke booking systems are suitable for any business that wants customers to book online. We do not use external packages either - our booking systems are all our own, developed with our clients over the years and they do not use open source code so they are secure.
A bespoke booking system does more for you
When it comes to your own booking system, like many things, by going ’bespoke’ you will get and pay for just those features that you want and need. In a nutshell, the bespoke booking systems we create for our clients go far beyond just a simple website element simply offering the chance to book online. Come and talk to us, because we design the perfect bespoke booking system to be exactly what you need! We have produced many types of booking systems so we may already have a match for you. If not, with our flexible modular systems, we can usually quickly find an 80% match, and adapt it to fit your requirements 100%!
Bespoke Booking Systems Save Time, Money and Hassle!
Setting up all your bookings on one system streamlines the way you can do business and makes you look like a serious company to prospective clients. Plus, a bespoke booking system is a great time saver! When your booking system is up and running you`ll make use of lots of switch on/off features to make you more efficient - such as an online paperless diary which can be accessed by relevant people. In addition to making booking quicker for clients/customers - and automatically matching the supply with demand for optimum capacity so that nobody is disappointed and your staff are not overstretched at peak times, it can also make keeping track easy too generating reports of who has booked in for what and when, then other data such as cleaning services, stock reports etc.
For hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfast and holiday homes plus camp sites, we have specialised bespoke booking systems available from our sister company Best Bookings Ltd. Please see their website at www.bestbookings.co.uk for more details.
For a bespoke booking system, book a free initial consultation.
We are in Eastbourne, East Sussex but will gladly accommodate people outside of this area as we can speak on the phone, on Skype, or visit you and, of course, visitors are always welcome here. The confidential consultation is the first step where we find out about your business not just in broad terms, but eventually in great detail. The first consultation usually lasts about an hour and will give us the ideas we need to create a comprehensive bespoke booking solution for your business. Since all companies and booking systems are so different, it is impossible on this page to quote any set prices for bespoke booking systems, but the initial consultation will allow us to give you a detailed quotation so that you know exactly how much your bespoke booking system will cost you. Call Worldwide Webdesign for a chat about getting a bespoke booking system that is perfectly designed for your purposes, and easily upgradeable as your business matures.