Customer Service Promise
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that our telephone is answered during business hours (9 am - 5 pm GMT) for the purpose of providing support to our clients.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that a member of staff can be reached by Email outside Business Hours in the case of an emergency.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all emails are either acknowledged or replied to within one working day. If the request is urgent we will reply as soon as we can, usually immediately.
Worldwide Webdesign will deem requests urgent if important elements of the live website visible to the general public are not functioning at all, or where elements of the CMS are broken and you are unable to work around it with minor adjustments. We may, if required, put temporary fixes in place if more time is needed to supply permanent fixes. These temporary solutions - which will only be applied as a last resort may be to disable the live booking system with a message that maintenance is taking place. We will keep our clients informed of any progress.
We will use reasonable endeavors to resolve issues raised by clients are handled within the following time frames:
- We aim to fix any urgent or minor problems to your website within 4 hours of becoming aware of such issues
- Minor problems are defined as issues requiring a quick fix - typically within five minutes.
- Worldwide Webdesign aims to resolve other requests within 2-5 working days.